Thursday, March 18, 2010

pesto and tomato on toast at 10pm

It is not a cup of tea and a piece of cake but it is equally delicious......

I was so hungry that I didn't have time to take my own photo but this one looked pretty good so I put it up. Mine was on rye, but there are no nice photo's of rye.......
Whilst I was looking for images I came across some delicious breakfast images and now I want to go out for breakfast and sit and drink coffee all day.....Lucky my sister and brother in law own a cafe.....might have to convince the boy to go out for breakfast, although he won't take much convincing :p

I found a friand recipe in a gluten free cookbook my sister has leant me, even though it is 10pm, and I got all excited and then worked out I don't have all the ingredients needed so that halted my plans.

Oh maybe I can make an apron instead! I've been waiting for a bit of time to do this so might do it tonight....hmmmm now where is that apron pattern I found online.........

Hmmmm my sewing machine has migrated to the spare room to make room for my laptop and my books etc on my desk.....might just scan in some recipes onto my computer and call it a night......

Apologies that this wasn't a very exciting post, but I just wanted to tell you all how good my pesto and tomato on toast was :p night. See no evil, hear no evil speak no evil

1 comment: