Thursday, April 21, 2011

Do blondes really have more fun?

I've recently gone brunette from white blonde and I can't decide if I want to leave it or go back to blonde.
I saw this way cute girl yesterday who is the lead singer of a band called 'Bea's window' (who won battle of the bands last year) and she has white blonde hair and it made me wanna go back.

I'll put some photo's up here and see it can help me decide.....

So here is me blonde, when my hair was of medium length.


Here is brunette, also at medium length.

Here is blonde, kinda short and with a bit of purple in it.


And here is another brunette. 


I went brunette to help out a guy who my sister works with (who is a hairdreser) as he needed to do a colour correction for his schooling assessment. I have had it brunette for about a month now and think I do like blonde better. It is a nice brown, but I think it makes me look older, and more serious! I guess that does not have to be a bad thing! My sister usually colours my hair for me, but because she cuts and colours hair all day, she gets a bit sick of doing it, so I feel bad asking her to do my hair when she gets home. But I do like it blonde.....hmmm decisions. Maybe I'll ask my sister if she'd mind doing it blonde again and go from there.

What do you think? Do blondes really have more fun? Should I go back blonde?

No comments:

Post a Comment