Wednesday, June 15, 2011

About me...

About me.... 
I cannot remember the last time I did one of these so thought that must mean it was time for another. I was inspired....well okay, I copied and pasted the form from Sophie over at Her Library Adventures

One of my besties (Georgia-left) and I, at Rockstar bowling for my birthday this year.
A. Age: 24
B. Bed size: Queen, but my boy has a king :)
C. Chore that you hate: Mopping, its just so annoying that you can't walk over it after you do it.
D. Dogs: My parents have a gorgeous boxer called Chloe, who is getting a bit old now and has grey eyebrows, but still looks like a puppy (she was runt of the litter) and my boy has a sweet Husky called Kye.
E. Essential start to your day: A cup of tea, some toast and then not long after a strong soy latte. mmmmm that gets my brain working...
F. Favourite color: Teal, Purple and Silver at present.
G. Gold or Silver: Silver
H. Height: 5.1”  and I hate it when people state the obvious and say, "oh your short" (or something similarly daft) or pat me on the head. My 6.4" Boy probably makes me look shorter than I really am :p
I. Instruments you play: nothing- learnt piano as a youngster, dabbled in guitar and clarinet and really want to pick up the Violin one day when I have time.
J. Job title: Student/Casual Youth worker
K. Kids: I have a gorgeous niece and nephew- Harper and Tully, and am loving playing with them and watching them grow up but I'm not sure if kids are for me. The best aunty is a pretty fun role :)
L. Live: in Central Victoria in the Macedon Ranges. Have lived in Canada (for a year when I was 15)
M. Mother's name: Cheryl
N. Nicknames: Candi, Tiny but Mighty, Dandy, Canned Rice (long story)
O. Overnight hospital stays: Yeah had one that I can remember for a drug trial I did when I was about 13 for a Rheumatoid Arthritis medication, and when I was little I was in hospital after I was born, but can't remember that so I was lucky cos I really am not a fan of hospitals.
P. Pet peeve:People who fidget.
Q. Quote from a movie:  Can I be a total nerd and use the quote Sophie used? “Damn the man. Save the Empire.” – Empire Records 
R. Right or left handed: Right
S. Siblings: Two sisters- one older one younger. Yep, I'm the middle child.
T. Time you wake up: Depending on the day. For uni, around 7.30am, if I'm at home around 10am (I'm not lazy, I need lots of sleep) For work, cos its only round the corner, 8am :) I am not a morning person, I need time to wake up and you won't be able to talk to me until I've at least had a cup of tea and a shower.
U. Underwear: Black bonds, and cute, bright bras.
V. Vegetable you hate: Brussel Sprouts. yuck.
W. What makes you run late: My constant fatigue that makes me put off getting out of bed until the very last minute, as well as my shocking memory that makes me run back inside about 5 times to get  something I've forgotten and probably wont even need anyway, as well as my annoying habit of somehow not snoozing my alarm and turning it off instead.
X. X-Rays you've had: Knees, ankles, hip, neck, shoulder. yep I've had the works. Thats what you get with a musculoskeletal disease.
Y. Yummy food that you make: All things asian- favourites are Thai. I made a chinese feast last night. It was divine!
Z. Zoo animal: I haven't been to the zoo in ages, but I went to Sea World in Jan and the polar bears were soooo cute. They were just lazing around because it was so hot. I felt sorry for them and wanted to set them free. I would like to go to Werribee open Range Zoo.

No comments:

Post a Comment